Shipping & Returns
Our goal here at Good Row Clothing Co is to make you 100% satisfied with your experience. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please read our shipping and return policies below.
- All in stock items generally ship out within 1-3 business days from when the order was placed. Business holidays can affect the shipping time period. Any pre-ordered or backordered items can take up to 4 weeks before shipping
- If you left your email for a "Email When Available" item, please note that the item is not held on your behalf. You will receive a email when the item comes back in stock but all orders are first come first serve.
- We offer free priority (2-3 business days) shipping for all orders with a subtotal over $50 pre-tax. The flat ground rate is $5.95 for orders with a subtotal below $50. Priority and expedited shipping are also available. Prices for priority/expedited is calculated at checkout.
- International shipping is $18 flat rate. Duties/taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer and is not included in our flat rate
- Unfortunately, international orders and orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands do not qualify for Free Shipping
- Our service providers are USPS and UPS. We do not ship via FedEx or DHL
- Our return policy is 15 days from date of receipt. Any qualifying order can request a refund within 15 days for any reason.
- The following items do not qualify for returns: discounted/final sale items, intimates including camisoles, swim, any jewelry and items missing original packaging and or tags.
- Shoes/Accessories must be in their original packaging. A 50% restocking fee may be applied if original packaging is missing.
- Items missing tags/labels and or items that have been washed or have odor on them cannot be returned. A 50% restocking fee may apply if items have been washed and or have odor evidencing being worn/washed
- Wardrobing - We do our best to satisfy all returns and review each return case. However, due to the nature of online selling we must also take proactive steps to ensure all returns are fair. All returns are logged. If there is enough evidence to suggest wardrobing, we will reach out to the customer with a inquiry and warning. If evidence suggests continued wardrobing, the account may be blocked permanently from our site. Wardrobing is the practice of purchasing an item, using it, and then returning it to the store for a refund. It is considered return fraud. Excessive returns can also warrant a account from being blocked.
- Holidays/Black Friday/Cyber Monday - We understand that during the holidays and Black Friday/Cyber Monday items may be gifts for others. Our return policy is slightly modified for these times. All orders placed between November 25th - January 1st fall into this modified return period. All returns within 15 days of delivery date will still be eligible for refund. Any returns from 16-30 days of delivery will be eligible for store credit only. All orders placed starting January 2nd will fall into our normal return policy.
- At this time, we do not do exchanges as we cannot guarantee that the item will be in stock during the exchange process
- Each return is reviewed on a case by case basis but shipping costs are generally non-refundable.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and we suggest keeping a confirmation or tracking receipt as packages may end up getting lost coming to our facility.
- To start your return, please email us for more instructions